Alesis Elevate 4 studio speakers deliver full-range sound with impressive clarity and warmth to all your mixes, masters and multimedia content. Elevate 4 speakers bring out every detail of the sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Unlike conventional speakers that use vibration-prone plastic cabinets, the Elevate 4’s dense wood cabinets suppress clarity-robbing resonances, resulting in clearer sound and stronger bass. Elevate 4 studio speakers contain powerful, four-inch woofers and crisp-sounding one-inch silk-dome tweeters that deliver full lows, clean highs and a precise stereo image. The internal amplifier is custom-designed and equalized to work perfectly with the Elevate 4’s drivers, for impressive impact and output capability. For ease of operation, the Elevate 4’s on/off/volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel of the right speaker. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 4 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for nearly a quarter century. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about optimizing sound and sonic clarity. Built using technology adopted from our award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, Elevate 4 studio speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience. Elevate 4 speakers leverage Alesis’ experience in designing studio loudspeakers by employing custom-designed components that reproduce sound accurately and naturally, regardless of the frequency content or volume.
A pair of rugged RCA jacks and a pair of 1/4″ TRS jacks are onboard, perfect for connecting mixers, interfaces, and virtually any other piece of audio gear. A 1/8-inch stereo headphones connection gives you the ability to defeat the speakers and switch to headphones easily at any time, and connecting the speakers is just as easy, requiring just one standard 1/8-inch cable (included). Elevate 4 studio speakers are designed to produce natural frequency response, but if you need a little more low-end punch, a convenient bass-boost switch does the trick. If you need even more power and low-end extension, Elevate 4 features a subwoofer output compatible with virtually any powered subwoofer. Trust your sound to the clarity, precise design and premium performance of Alesis Elevate 4 studio speakers.
- Perfect for home studios, video-editing, gaming and mobile devices
- Separate high- and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 4″ low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1″ silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 25W per channel output power; 50W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
- Elevate 4 Speakers (Stereo Pair)
- RCA-to-1/8″ (3.5mm) Audio Cable
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) Interconnection Cable
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual